Friday, February 21, 2014

A Birthday Wish & More

Today, one year ago, Miss Molly came into the world and a whole lot of people fell in love. Happy Birthday Miss Molly!!!

An update on Molly for you:


Miss Molly is aiming for the gold in crawling, she crawls super fast! And while she does stand on her own some, she isn't quite walking yet. I can see why, when crawling gets her places just as well! She is also saying a few words!

I cannot believe it has been a whole year. I have enjoyed seeing pics and keeping in touch with Katie so much. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful first journey and such a great friendship with them as she grows.

At the same time that I cannot believe it has been a year... I am torn away by also feeling like, Wow- just a year! It's an odd feeling, being removed from it just enough to feel like it was ages ago.

So much has gone on since she was born.

I pumped for a total of 6 months, helping two local babies (one was a family member's adoptive baby) and countless preemies through the preemie milk bank.

I began homeschooling my oldest son.

I met and matched with a wonderful local couple.

I helped a new friend match with her perfect couple and she is now pregnant!

I helped a childhood friend pursue the desire to be a surrogate and now she, too, is pregnant!

I cycled and transferred on Miss Molly's 10 month birthday and we found out we are expecting on Christmas day!

What a year it has been!

Today I am just feeling so elated and blessed that this is the life God has given me! Thanks all, for your support and encouragement, it really means so much!

I am so excited to see what the next year brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment