Monday, September 27, 2010

All clear!

Today is a beautiful fall day, which for this being Texas and still just September, is an amazing thing!! We woke up to temperatures in the low 50s and put our kids in pants and hoodies for school, and welcomed fall with open arms. I even got to pull out my long sleeved shirts as I got ready this morning. Hooray!

As soon as I dropped Brian off for school, I headed up to the clinic for a blood draw to check levels on various things, and an ultrasound to check my lining and to look for cysts. As quick as they started, they were finished, and we got the all clear! No problems! We are still on track for an Oct 21ish transfer!

I'm set to start my Delestrogen injections tomorrow night. I'm glad the Lupron uses a smaller needle, it made it easy on this beginner. I'm a little nervous about the bigger needles used for the estrogen, but I will get through it.

IM Has been out of the country for a couple weeks now, and her return has been delayed a couple times for more business. Please join me in praying for her!


Heavenly Father, thank you for this gorgeous day!! Be with IM in her work and travels today, help her to see you in the beauty that surrounds her. Draw her closer to you and open her heart to your Spirit. Give her success in the job she has set out to do, and bring her home safely and soon. Comfort them both as they are apart during this time, and let each of them know they are not alone, you are with them. Thank you for the opportunity to give them such a special gift. Guide my every step and action, and let the light in me for you shine brightly to them, and show them who you are. It's all in Jesus name I bring these things to you, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment