Tuesday, May 17, 2011

16 days!!!

We're counting down the days! Soon we'll be in the single digits!

Last Thursday I went to my previous clinic in Dallas for monitoring, it was great to see my old coordinator and the nurses again, and Dr. Saleh. I had blood work done and then had a quick ultrasound to check my lining. Once again, everything was perfect! Lining was nice and thin, and getting thinner ;)  I couldn't update that day though, due to Blogger outages, and then got busy this week, my apologies for the delay!

Saturday was the day to decrease Lupron and start Estraidol. Boy, I have to say... While I remembered that Lupron made me really hungry, I didn't realize how the difference in dosage would affect it. I was one starving lady! I found myself finishing my food and then helping my family finish theirs!! I'm still fairly hungry, but thankfully not as bad as I was last week. So thankful for the drop in dosage!

This week not much is going on. I had my physical with my regular doctor today and she's excited that everything is going well so far and looks forward to following my journey. Her nurse does a much better job at taking blood than the ones at SIRM though. I STILL have a bruise from last Thursday on my right arm. On my left, just a tiny little dot where she put the needle.

Tomorrow I increase my Estraidol to two pills a day and we work on building my lining back up on their terms. Next Tuesday I have another appointment to check my lining and we'll be praying for a triple stripe (thick) one!

So other than all of that, and a TON of cake balls over the weekend, there's not terribly much going on! More updates to come as the days draw closer!

I'll end my blog with a prayer, and a request that you pray for us too! It's a busy time for IM at her work, a busy time for me at home with my kids school year ending, and DH's job schedule is challenging at times. In all the things I'm doing day to day it is so easy to stop and pray sometimes, and especially right now, I need to pick up the pace in prayer and get wet in His Word and prepare for the journey ahead.

Father in Heaven, I just want to start by saying Thank You. Thank you for giving me the desire to do this. Thank you that you have given me everything I need to be able to do this. And thank you for introducing me to a wonderful couple to do this for. Thank you for your favor so far in every appointment we've been to, as well. I know that you know everything that my body needs to be doing right now, and I know you've already begun preparing my body for this journey. I also know that you have been preparing my heart for a long time now. Lord I continue to ask for your guidance, for your grace, and for a deeper passion for you as the days get closer to transfer. Keep me in the cleft of your rock and protect me from whatever may come that would try to make me doubt, that would try and get me down, that would try and get me sick or anything that would try and make this not happen. Keep me in your hand and help me to seek you each morning and stay in your presence so I can be fully prepared for all you have in store.


Father as the next two weeks are busy with the kids getting out of school, IM's busy time at work, and all the things we have to do leading up to transfer, again keep our focus on you and your will. I pray that you would show yourself a constant friend to I & J in the coming weeks, be with them, and draw them closer to you because you are the giver of life, and all things are possible through you.  Bless them and their children this week and make your face shine upon them and your glory go before them in their days. Put things in their paths that would make them smile and remember the good things you have done for them and will continue to do for them.  Again, I thank you for everything you've done this far to make this happen, and thank you for going before us all the way. Thank you for making what seems impossible possible and for shedding hope when there seems to be none. It's in you where the true hope is, and in your name, Jesus, we trust... Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment