Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

Tomorrow.....it's less than a day away :)

Tomorrow morning I head over to Fort Worth to do my hysteroscopy and mock transfer. So far my body is following all instructions. I think the birth control pill helps with that, or something, right? Just kidding, it does.

Over the past couple weeks I have so enjoyed getting to know Katie over e-mail! I think she missed her calling... I think she was meant to be a stand-up comedian! I look forward to her emails not only because of the "getting to know you" factor, but because she always has something funny in her emails that makes me laugh, makes me have to show it to DH or to tell a friend what funny quote it was this time.

We're also trying to get contracts going, which is hard for us because we know what we want but we have to wait on those darn lawyers! But that should change this week and hopefully we'll have a contract that is near ready soon.

This week I started a new pre-natal pill, instead of the daily vitamins I had been taking every morning... and I started taking both at night instead of in the morning or during the day. I figured out that the BCP had been giving me headaches, so I switched that to night to see if it would help, which it did, some. Then I switched to the pre-natal and started taking it at night when I take the BCP and let me tell you-- the difference is astronomical. Maybe the BCP just needed the extra dose of vitamins with it to work with my body better. I dont know what it is, but I'm definitely grateful not to have those stinking headaches!

Anyway, before I get all sappy, since I'm incredibly tired, I'll end this with an excited Hoorah!! We might just have this ball rolling soon!

Will update tomorrow night! Have a great "hump-day"!

No comments:

Post a Comment