Monday, February 11, 2013

Ooh, a bonus!

Just because the first blog today wasn't long enough... I updated my surrogate sisters on our cycling group with how I've been feeling lately, and realized I didn't share it on here... so here you go. A bonus blog for today!

I have been swelling up like a balloon by the end of the day every day. My ankles are now cankles, and the tops of my feet look like canned sausages after being in what were very loose shoes all day. I can press down and the indent stays forever, too. Breathing is really only difficult when her feet are up in my ribs, yesterday was a harder day than other days regarding that. But I definitely waddle now, and getting up off the floor or bending over isn't in the cards anymore haha....

Today is day 1 with my husband out of town. I'm not worried I'll go into labor while he's gone... but I do wonder what it's going to limit for me being here alone... haha Who's going to go to the store at 10pm to get me ice cream? Or refill when I run out of water in my cup!!! haha I'm so selfish aren't I? Maybe I need to hire a babysitter for me. And a sister-wife. Who likes to clean.

OK that's it for me today. I'm off to a parent teacher conference. After school I hope to convince my children that they are my servants and I'm their queen...

No comments:

Post a Comment