Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting ready to go!

At the moment, I'm getting ready to go and getting packed up to go see my IPs and have our transfer in the morning! I'll be taking my computer along and hopefully be posting from there as soon as I can get hooked up :)

I'm taking cake balls with me as a treat for their family, too!

Please pray for the travel to go smoothly, for the transfer to be successful, and for my bed rest time to be restful and plenty of time for the embryo(s) to burro in!! We appreciate your prayers!!

I'll up date soon!

Father God, you know the plan you have for all of us, for me as a surrogate, for I&J's family, and for the two embryos we will transfer tomorrow. Build the embryos up in thaw that they would be ready and able to settle in for the next 9 months. Thank you for the opportunity to do this for their family, I can't wait to get to know them over the weekend! Thank you for all the friends praying for us and for the confidence we have in you. It's in your name only, Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and lots of prayers that everything will go smoothly! Thinking of you til your next update!

    ReplyDelete